HOW AND WHAT WE BUY
Drop off items any time we are open! No need for an appointment and no fees to drop off!
- Items need to be in a tote, box, or shopping bag no larger than 24 gallons. (No garbage bags please)
- A buyer will sort through the items and price the items that fit our criteria to sell in the store.
Kidding Around offers 2 methods of payment:
- Cash – no need to wait for your items to sell!
- Store Credit – good for one year to buy anything in our store!
- All seasons are accepted year-round
- High quality, like-new condition, bought new in the last few years
- Pre-sorted to remove those with any stains, holes, excess wear, pilling, fading, worn knees, missing snaps or buttons, etc.
- Only freshly laundered and folded items will be accepted in a tote, box, or shopping bag no larger than 24 gallons (no garbage bags please)
- Sizes accepted range from newborn to small junior as well as maternity
- Shoes, boots, slippers, cleats, and dance – without obvious wear
- Size range from newborn to adult size 8
- Clean and in excellent condition with no missing pieces – no repair needed
- Battery-operated toys must come with working batteries in place
- Books, games, puzzles, toy riding cars, DVDs, Barbies, and more accepted
- Cribs, bassinets, changing tables, toddler beds, play pens, etc.
- Clean, newer models with no scratches, stains, missing parts, or recalls
- Must be assembled when brought in
- Swings, bouncy seats, exersaucers, walkers, jumperoos, strollers, high chairs, etc.
- Must be clean and in good working condition with no missing parts or recalls